Thursday, November 13, 2008

Unhealthy Shockingness

During a very disturbing conversation on San Antonio Area foods that can be bought off trucks & at concession stands, I discovered that people in this town have wacked out eating habits. Examples:

Salt on Cantelope / Watermelons - I like sweet/sour combinations but seriously?

Pickle Flavored Snowcones – Not with actual pickle brine (which as someone who has drunk pickle brine I would understand) but pickle flavored syrup expressly producing for making super-disgusting snowcones....Because using real pickle brine would be inauthentic?

Limon-Hot Cheetos with Nacho Cheese (!!!) – The latest hit at high school football games

Just thinking about that last one caused my arteries to harden....In other news, I had a lovely salad for dinner.

No comments: