Sunday, November 18, 2007

Amazon Music Downloads

I tried out Amazon's DRM-Free Music Download service this weekend. The whole experience was quite dangerous to my checkbook. Between how easy it was to download & search for songs, I spent a LOT more than I intended. In the future, I should only use this service when I have either a much smaller list of songs or the discipline to stick to my list of songs.

Songs I Didn't Mean to Download I Swear!

Thea Gilmore "Call Me Your Darling"
Transmutator "God Moving Over The Face of the Waters"
Louis Armstrong "Alexander's Ragtime Band"
Etta James "St. Louis Blues"
David Byrne "This Must Be The Place"
Neko Case "Alone & Forsaken"
Angelzoom (feat. Apocalyptica) "Turn The Sky"
Sukhwinder Singh & Sapana Awasthi "Chaiyya Chaiyya"
Widespread Panic "Down (Live in Austin, TX)"
Tomayasu Hotei "Katana Groove"

No comments: