Friday, August 3, 2007

Icons: Fan-Creations Deserving of Major Props

For my last post tonight, I wish to talk about something I feel very strongly about....weblog icons. Specifically for various fandoms I keep an eye on. Because this is an unheralded fan wonderland. "Brevity is the source of wit" people and it doesn't get more brief than a 100pixel square.

Disclaimer: I didn't make any of these and have no idea who did (I'm terrible about saving an icon without recording who made it). All fictional characters/people are the propery of their respective big-name entertainment companies or selves.

So, these are some of my favorites. Just peruse and enjoy the work of some truely funny and talented fans. Fandoms involved are Stargate, Stargate: Atlantis, Literature - Poetry, Veronica Mars, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Pinky & the Brain, Pride & Prejudice, Serenity/Firefly, Star Wars, Disney Movies & Eddie Izzard.








More beneath the cut.































No comments: