Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Hit List

Truck-mounted Lasers. Man, some days I just love the Pentagon.

Queen guitarist finishes up PhD in Astrophysics. Yet another reason why Queen rocks.

Free “Powered by Ubuntu” stickers from System 76. Cool, now that I've completed installation, I think I'll be sending out for these.

Frog-man Art. Ever since high school, I've adored figurines of frogs, geckos, etc. This man's work is quite pretty and has a good sense of movement (stretching, extending, mid-jump). I think I'll be buying some of these in the near future.

10 Ways to Instantly Build Self-Confidence. I can speak from experience items 1-3, 6-7, 9-10. Basically almost all of them have worked for me. It's really strange how something rather small like walking speed or seating placement can have a positive effect.

No comments: