Friday, March 14, 2008

Searching for Silver Linings.....

I really do love my job but today was....terrible. I had plenty of eloquent words earlier but now that I think of them, they're too much like whining. So, it was bad. I'm glad I don't have to go to work for a couple of days. But, I'm choosing to focus on the positive. Here's the good things:

1) Talked to Parents on Phone for like an hour. Note to all: Good daughters do NOT call their mothers one day late to say "Happy Birthday". Even if Mom is forgiving, not cool.

2) Today is PI DAY!!! *does the math geek macarena*

3) Halfway through my super-drama-laden work day, one of my co-workers sends me this picture of a green tea bag label (note the circled kanji character):

Sense it makes that green tea Yoda likes.

4) In my mailbox is "Stargate: The Ark of Truth".

Because Stargate is LOVE, problem-solving, kick-ass people kicking ass and pretty, pretty explosions.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: