Friday, December 7, 2007

B&G Crepes – San Antonio

Today, my co-workers and I went someplace new for lunch: B&G Crepes. It is a Japanese-style crepe restaurant. Check it out!

We all ordered the lunch special. You get 2 crepes for $5.50. Two crepes were almost too much for me (they are a good size). Everybody took bites of everyone else’s food so we tried a good variety of stuff. I can vouch for the tuna, ham&cheese, Hawaiian, chocolate and banana chocolate crepes. Also they have rice bowls (the teriyaki is good). I thought this place was a fantastic and interesting spin on the usual sandwich fare.

How to get there:
NW area of San Antonio
On loop1604 exit Bandera (S.H 16) / Helotes
Turn on Bandera towards outside the loop
U-Turn at 1st light
Turn Right at the Silverado 16 Theater sign (into shopping center)
Take 1st Right into 1st mini-strip center parking lot
It’s on the opposite end next to Rooster’s Barber shop.

No comments: