Monday, October 1, 2007

My Last.Fm Best Finds

This is a test of the Last.FM playlist widget. Hopefully, this will work. Below is the player widget which should play several songs I’ve found thru Last.fm. These are the ones that made me stop what I was doing and really listen.

Updated: I wanted to add more songs to my playlist but still preserve these "finds" so instead of the playlist widget, here's links to 30-second clips of the songs on Last.Fm.

The Safaris - Mystic Island Drums
Jools Holland & Joe Strummer - The Return of the Blues Cowboy
Buena Vista Social Club - Chicharronero
Cream - Wrapping Paper
Katie Melua - Halfway Up the Hindu Kush
Gotan Project - Paris, Texas
The Pogues - Turkish Songs of the Damned
Radiohead - Like Spinning Plates
Eric Clapton - San Francisco Bay Blues
The Cult - Fire Woman
Interpol - C'mere
Gene Autry - Don't Fence Me In
Christina Aguilera - Slow Down Baby
The Byrds - The World Turns All Around Her
The Detroit Cobras - I Wanna Holler
The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five
The Clash - Clash City Rockers

No comments: