Thursday, August 2, 2007

CNN This Morning

I have been watching "CNN: American Morning" covering the bridge collapse in Minneapolis. I must say I'm impressed with their coverage. They interviewed a high school student who witnessed the collapse and he was perfect! Articulate, balanced coverage from a high schooler (and he's interested in journalism, which could really use more people like him). CNN is really doing better in terms of working with the audience in the Internet age. They make good use of YouTube, Flicker, Weblogs, Better interviews and how they display their information on giant screens to make it more interactive.

There was a time when "American Morning" was completely unwatchable. That's been changing recently with the addition of Kiran Chetry, who interestingly enough transferred from the Fox News morning show, "Fox & Friends".

Anyway, I thought I should just give credit where it's due.

No comments: