Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hilarious Spoof of 9/11 Conspriacy Theorists

Wow, 2 posts in one day...This is a first.

I saw this youtube video over at Conservative Jedi. It's hilarious! I don't know what show it is from but this is the best counter to those ridiculous theories I've seen yet!

My favorite part:
Host: "You're saying fire melts steel?"
LL: (deadpan) "Yes, that's how they make steel."
Host: (shocked & skeptical) "They make steel?"

HA! If there's one thing I love, it's humiliating the technologically ignorant.

1 comment:

Northern Exposer said...

Hey Jessica. The 9/11 spoof is from FNC's "The Half Hour News Hour" in case you were wondering. Also since you're into sci-fi you may want to read pretty much anything from Timothy Zahn or Kevin J. Anderson. They both wrote excellent "STAR WARS" novels (my personal favourite fiction) although they're really more fantasy than science fiction. Have you tried Asimov?